Applications invited for 67 positions, including deputy director and others
UPSC Recruitment 2022: The Union Civil Service Commission, also known as UPSC, is inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for an Assistant Geophysicist position and other positions. The notification has been uploaded on the official website and the application link has also been activated. Interested candidates are advised to check their eligibility here before applying. If eligible, applications can be submitted through the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
Thanks to this recruitment campaign, a total of 67 positions will be filled. The deadline to print a fully submitted online application will end on May 13, 2022. Eligibility, selection process and other recruitment-related details can be checked here.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Check Vacancy Details Here
- Geophysicist assistant: 40 positions
- Assistant Chemist: 22 positions
- Sub-divisional engineer: 2 positions
- Deputy Director: 1 position
- Senior Scientific Administrator: 1 position
- Lecturer: 1 position
Missions to be entrusted
- Assistant geophysicist: Assist the geophysicist in the acquisition, processing and interpretation of geophysical data, the preparation of the scientific article, the execution of field programs by adopting different geophysical methods using sophisticated instruments in remote areas , air and marine surveys for six months each year or any related work assigned.
- Assistant Chemist: Analytical work relating to rocks, minerals, ores, metals, alloys, alloyed materials and determination of precious metals
- Assistant Director: Major nature-related tasks include visiting the crime scene, examining exhibits; attend the court of law as an expert, actively participate in research and development, provide training to various investigative agencies and other administrative work necessary for the upgrading of FLS and work entrusted by higher authorities
- Chief Scientific Officer: Primary duties include visiting the crime scene, examining exhibits; attend the court of law as an expert, actively participate in research and development, provide training to various investigative agencies and other administrative work necessary for the upgrading of FLS and work entrusted by higher authorities
- Lecturer: The duties of the Senior Lecturer (Forensics) will be teaching undergraduate (MBBS) and postgraduate students, training of interns, paramedics and research work.
- Sub-divisional engineer: Responsible for the sub-division. Supervision and execution of maintenance and provision of public health services, storm water, provision of drainage system, in residential/non-residential buildings, located in Union Territory, Chandigarh.
Applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees twenty-five) only either by delivering the money to any branch of SBI in cash, or using the net banking facility of SBI, or by using a visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women applicants from all communities. No “fee waiver” is available for male Gen/OBC/EWS applicants and they are required to pay the full prescribed fees.
Here’s how to apply
- Go to official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSITIONS”
- Select the position you wish to apply for and click apply now
- Read the imp statement and click next
- Register, complete the application form, attach the documents and click submit
- Take his printout for future reference