Applications Invited for Deputy Director and Other Positions
UPSC Recruitment 2022: The Union Civil Service Commission, through a notification, announced that it will be selecting candidates for the position of Deputy Director and other positions. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. The online registration link has been activated and the application deadline will end on August 11, 2022. Through this recruitment campaign, a total of 16 positions will be filled in the organization. Eligibility, age limit and recruitment details can be checked here.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Check Vacancy Details Here
- Deputy Director: 11 positions
- Lecturer: 2 positions
- Technical Advisor (Boiler): 1 position
- Assistant store manager: 1 position
- Reader: 1 message
Check application fee and eligibility details here
- Interested candidates will be required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees twenty-five) using the SBI net banking facility or using a visa/master credit/debit card. Applicants should be aware that there is no application fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women applicants. The official notice reads: “Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances and fees may not be held in reserve for any further examination or selection.”
- Pedagogical: It is different for each position.
Check important dates here
- The deadline for submitting Online Recruitment (ORA) applications through the website is August 11, 2022
- The deadline for printing the fully submitted online application is August 12, 2022
Here’s how to apply online
- Step 1: To apply, applicants should visit the official website of UPSC – upsconline.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link titled “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSITIONS”.
- Step 3: Click the “Apply Now” button.
- Step 4: Now complete the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee.
- Step 7: Download the application form and print it for future reference.
The official notification reads: “Applicants are advised to fill in their correct and active email addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be conducted by the commission via email only. Interview Schedule and Requirements copies of the certificates to be submitted with respect to the claims made in the online application will be emailed in due course to the applicants in their registered email id and will also be posted on the commission’s website.”