Fiona Review: Not Big Enough To Compete With Major Online Lending Platforms
Ad Disclosure: We receive referral commissions from advertisers.
Based in New York, this lending marketplace has been around since 2015. Fiona Connects borrowers to some of the best lenders in the business. It gives you a quick and easy way to search for financial services. Ultimately, Fiona lets you compare personal loans, credit cards, savings accounts, and student loan refinance options.
Loan amounts: $ 1,000 to $ 100,000
APR: 4.99% to 35.99%
Minimum credit score: 580
- Type of loan: Personal loans
- Repayment terms: 24 to 84 months
- Direct lender or marketplace: marketplace
- Turnaround time: varies by lender
- Best for: People who want to compare multiple loan offers
Advantages and disadvantages of Fiona
- Single request for multiple lenders
- Will not affect credit score
- Wide range of loans available
- Excellent customer service
- Limited number of providers
- No loan for people under 21
- No debt counseling
Fiona Cost of loan
Fiona offers flexible personal loans ranging from $ 1,000 to $ 100,000 and competitive APRs from 4.99% to 35.99%. Repayment options range from 24 to 84 months. All loans are unsecured, which means that the loan is issued and supported only by the creditworthiness of the borrower, rather than by any type of collateral.
To get started, here is a list of criteria you need to meet:
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- You must be at least 21 years old
- bank account information
- Social Security number
To apply, you must also have access to the following information:
- Government issued ID
- Income or employment information
- Owner status
- Estimated credit score range
Once you’ve met all of the qualifications, you can get started with Fiona by following these few steps:
- Click on Consult my price be redirected to Fiona’s online form.
- Select your loan amount, purpose and estimated credit score
- Enter basic personal information as well as job details and bank account information. Click Continue to step 3
They will put you in touch with lenders in their network, you will start receiving pre-approved loan offers and static loan rates within minutes. After making your decision, they will then redirect you to the lender’s website where you can complete a full application.
Fiona Reviews and ratings
Fiona’s BBB rating is NR (NO RATING)
They are not accredited with the BBB. There is no information on his BBB page, and he does not have a Trustpilot account. Its parent company, Even Financial, is rated A by the BBB, but only has two reviews. Most marketplaces don’t get reviews from customers, you should check the reviews of the loan company you’re connected with.
Things to remember
- Fiona is an online personal loan marketplace and does not fund loans. Rather, it exists to help you find and choose a suitable lender, as well as to help you compare loans.
- They are not responsible for the loan agreement itself, but rather the lender you choose.
- They offer additional services besides personal loans by helping consumers find debt consolidation loan deals and credit card matching service.
- They offer a phone number you can call as well as an email address for customer support.
- It will not affect your credit; However, you should expect your lender to eventually do a credit check, which will temporarily lower your credit score.
- Make sure to stay in touch with your lender when you have any questions
Fiona works with companies in the lending industry and offers pre-approval options from various lenders in seconds. Plus, it offers a simple website to quickly apply for and approve a personal loan. If you’re looking to save money and earn a little bit of annual interest on top of that, they have a savings account search engine that will find the best deals with the lowest APR.
In addition, the company has been praised by many companies and news agencies, including the Wall Street Journal, Crowdfund Insider, Finance Magnates, and Dow Jones.
Compare Fiona to the best debt consolidationn Opinion on 2020
Fiona works with some companies in the loan industry and offers pre-approval options from various lenders within seconds. Plus, it offers a simple website to quickly apply for and approve a personal loan. If you’re looking to save money and earn a little bit of annual interest on top of that, Fiona’s Savings Account Finder will find some great deals. However, Fiona is not big enough to compete with the major online lending platforms.