IIT Jammu is calling for applications for admission to doctoral programs for the January session
IIT Jammu Admission: Applicants can apply until November 15 by registering and completing the online application at iitjammu.ac.in for admission to doctoral programs.
Admission to IIT Jammu 2021-22 (Source: Twitter / @ dpradhanbjp)
NEW DELHI: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jammu invited applications for admission to doctoral programs for the January 2021-22 session. Interested candidates can apply until November 15 by registering and completing the online application on the official website, iitjammu.ac.in, for admission to doctoral programs.
IIT Jammu will categorize doctoral admissions applicants into one of four categories – institute research student / candidate (full-time), full-time students funded from external sources (UGC, CSIR, GPAT, SERB, DST , etc.), off campus Student / candidate research and institute staff.
IIT Jammu has launched a call for applications for doctoral admission for 11 programs
- Biosciences and bioengineering
- Chemical Engineer
- Public works
- IT and Engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Materials engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
IIT Jammu 2021-22 Admission: Eligibility
Applicants can check the eligibility criteria for admission to the full-time doctoral program at the Institute.
- A Master in Engineering / Technology or a Research Master in Engineering / Technology accompanied by a good academic record. Or
- Master of Science (with a good academic record) and a valid GATE / UGC / CSIR-JRF / GPAT / NBHM score or an equivalent qualification in the relevant field valid for the year of registration. Exemption under programs agreed by the IIT Council for students of NIT / IIT / IIITs / IISERs / IISc may be acceptable. Or
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree in engineering / technology with an outstanding academic record and a valid GATE score in the eligible discipline.
IIT Jammu 2021-22 Admission: Application Fee
The application fee for the General / Gen-EWS / OBC category is Rs 1,000 and Rs 500 for applicants in the SC / ST / PWD category. They should note that the application fee is non-refundable. Applicants can file the required application fee using net banking or debit / credit cards.
Additional charges will apply depending on the rule of the bank concerned. Charges will not be accepted by any other mode.
On October 24, Union Home Minister Amit Shah inaugurated a new campus at IIT Jammu. The new campus, built at a cost of Rs 210 crore, will have facilities such as a youth hostel, gymnasium, indoor games, as well as higher education for students.
Follow us for the latest college and university education news, admissions, courses, exams, schools, research, NEP and education policies and more.
To contact us, write to us at [email protected]