Indian Bank invites applications for more than 300 specialist agent positions
Guwahati, May 24: The Bank of India has issued a notification to fill 312 vacancies for the post of Specialized Officer (SO).
Interested and eligible candidates can find the application forms on the official website of the bank between May 24, 2022 and June 14, 2022. You can also apply through the IBPS portal ibps.in until June 14.
According to the notification, candidates will be hired as Senior Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager and Chief Manager in Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, Group 4, Group 5, Group 6 and Group 7.
Senior Manager – 25 to 38 years old
Manager – 22 to 35 years old
Executive assistant – 20 to 30 years old
Managing Director – 27 to 40 years old
• Senior Manager (Credit) – CA/ICWA
• Manager (Credit) – CA / ICWA
• Senior Manager (Accounts) – CA
• Manager (Accounts) Assistant Manager (Accounts) – AC
• Manager (Accounts) – CA/CS
• General Manager/Senior Manager (Risk Management) – Degree in any discipline and FRM from GARP/PRM from PRMIA.
• Lead Manager/Manager (Portfolio Management)/Manager (Sector Specialist) – NBFC/Manager
(Industry Specialist)/Manager (Industry Specialist) – Infrastructure – Post Graduate Diploma (2 year duration) in Commerce / Management / Administration / Finance / Banking / Risk Management / Commerce OR CA OR Graduate in any which discipline and FRM of the GARP / PRM of the PRMIA.
• Principal Director/Senior Manager (Data Analyst) – B. Tech/ BE/ M Tech/ ME in Computer Science/ IT/ Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI from recognized university AICTE/UGC. It is desirable to have a PG degree/diploma in data science.
• Manager (Statistician) – Graduate Diploma (duration 2 years) in Statistics/Applied Statistics.
Interested candidates can check their degree, salary, age limit and other important details here.
The online application fee is Rs 175 for SC/ST/PWBD applicants and Rs 850 for all others.
How to register:
Step 1: Visit the official website: indianbank.in or https://ibps.in/
Step 2: Click on the “Click here to register” link.
Step 3: Apply for the desired position
Step 4: Enter your credentials and upload the documents
Step 5: Make payment and submit application form.
Step 6: Download the acknowledgment form for future reference.